Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Humor from Great Minds




Humor from Great Minds

"As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two... "
Sir Norman Wisdom

" One of the most difficult things in the world is to convince a woman that even a bargain costs money. "
Edgar Watson Howe

" A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!"
Doug Larson

" A harmful truth is always better then..a useful lie! "
Eric Bolton

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realized that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me. "
Erno Philips

" I only go to work on days that don't end in a 'y'. "
Robert Paul

" We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and shut up. "
Phyllis Diller

"Laughter is the closest distance between two people. "
Victor Borge

"Start every day with a smile and get it over with. "
W.C. Fields

"Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else. "
Will Rogers

" Always get married early in the morning. That way, if it doesn't work out, you haven't wasted a whole day. "
Mickey Rooney

"Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children.
Men have the same choice we've always had: work or prison. "
Tim Allen

" I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens. "
Woody Allen

" Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
Erica Jong

"Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out of it alive. "
Elbert Hubbard

" Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use. "
Wendell Johnson

" In life, it's not who you know that's important, it's how your wife found out. "
Joey Adams

" I've been in love with the same woman for forty-one years. If my wife finds out, she'll kill me."
Henry Youngman

"Have you noticed that all the people in favor of birth control are already born ? "
Benny Hill

No comments: