Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

life is an

Life is an unmapped atlas which gets its maps based on our choices, beliefs, actions, reactions, thoughts, attitudes etc and it is in our hands to make each one of these continents as great and as good as possible . Choice

C reator
H as
O bviously many things
I n place for us to
C hoose, so let us choose the best and
E mancipate.

A ll
T hings may
T ry to
I nvite
T he attention but it is
U ser’s privilege to
D ecide and
E lect what he/she wants.

A ny
T ype of
T hing or
I ndividual evolve
T hrough
U niversal law of
D ecisions to select and
E lect among a whole range of choices.

The hangover of various resolutions lingers on. What are resolutions? They are just the choices we make by shifting our priorities. In reality it is nothing but our choice. That’s why I have included choice read the interesting link

For this New Year I wrote this essay New Year with a New Realization of Reality

No comments: