Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Positive News

Please forgive my patronizing tone and my elaborate style.

I am attracted by words.

The word positive caught my attention especially in a world of too much negativity emanating unfortunately excessively from especially media houses and slaves of various ideological outfits religious, political, regional etc.

Suggest extensions of some headers which I feel are interconnected twins.

My New Year greetings this year was Imindmap of positive possibilities

Enlarge the Mindmap in the link for clarity 


Society and ideals:-


Economics and welfare:-


Science and technology:-

Environment and humans:-


Lifestyle and cultures of the world:-


Perspective and attitude:-
ATTITUDE CALENDAR


Lessons from History of events:-


Ideas for a better and harmonious living from all domains:-



Education, Literacy and Languages and their unique features:-


Why I shun brevity:-





No comments: